It feels like it was only just yesterday that Halloween was here and already it’s time for Thanksgiving! In no time at all you’ll be sitting around the table, enjoying delicious dishes and sharing the day with loved ones. For those playing host this year, why not add a modern twist to your set up with our five favourite ideas for a stylish Thanksgiving table.
1. Use wallpaper as a table runner
2. Paint some candle holders
3. Decorate some fallen branches in autumnal hues
4. Dip Dye your linen napkins
5. Create a Thanksgiving floral centrepiece
From all the team at The Chromologist, have a fabulous Thanksgiving!